Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Evening All! What, Don't Look At Me (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89330)

Downunda 02-16-2004 02:09 PM

lol, why in the blue blazes you have a mirror hanging off your belt? :D
*stares at his own bollocks and tries to convince himself that they're not 'that' small

Arledrian 02-16-2004 02:19 PM

The real reason Vaskez has a mirror hanging off his belt is that he wants you to be able to see yourself in his pants. Of dubious sexuality is Uncle V :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Dragonshadow 02-16-2004 02:37 PM

ookay, now let's just stop staring at that *stares at Vaskez , Downunda and Arledrian*
hehe, we are such spammers. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Vaskez 02-16-2004 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Arledrian:
The real reason Vaskez has a mirror hanging off his belt is that he wants you to be able to see yourself in his pants. Of dubious sexuality is Uncle V :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Not as dubious as Downunda for staring there in the first place and not as dubious as you for thinking of such things as you just posted. But I had enough of stupid sex-related jokes when I was a teenager, when did we all become teens again? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Dragonshadow 02-16-2004 03:09 PM

what monsters have you created ladyzekke?

Lady Blue03 02-16-2004 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Downunda:
*stares at the bat
(and don't lie to me, you know you'd much rather go to aussie [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

<font color=pink>You saw right through me *aims the bat for his bollocks*</font>

[ 02-16-2004, 03:51 PM: Message edited by: Lady Blue03 ]

Arledrian 02-16-2004 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Vaskez:
Not as dubious as Downunda for staring there in the first place and not as dubious as you for thinking of such things as you just posted. But I had enough of stupid sex-related jokes when I was a teenager, when did we all become teens again? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I still am for another two weeks, so I'm milking immaturity for all it's worth [img]tongue.gif[/img]

*stares at LadyBlue's bollocks*

:D

Gangrell 02-16-2004 06:00 PM

Quote:

But I had enough of stupid sex-related jokes when I was a teenager, when did we all become teens again? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Come on you old fart, you know we're all teenagers at heart, but I'm glad to be one for the next two and a half years :D

Melusine 02-16-2004 06:17 PM

Quote:

Aww, Uncle Vask - don't worry - we all still loves you!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
*cough*andithinkyoureright-loadofspammishbollocksinhere*cough* ;)

slicer15 02-16-2004 06:23 PM

Aha...ha...*cough*...*choke*...so funny...can't breathe...must...stop...laughing...to...breathe... lovely...oxygen...urk. *Slumps off chair*

I think I just died...man, all of you guys are the best...please don't stop, you lot have made my night. :D