Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe- a conversation zone 2-12-03 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84185)

johnny 02-12-2003 07:11 PM

LOL Willow, 29... i like the sound of that. But i'm afraid those days will never come back, unless you have a potion of eternal youth. I'll be happy to trade it with you for a sixpack of Heini's. :D

WillowIX 02-12-2003 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Attalus:
We;;, number <font color=pink>Galadria</font> among the women that do. I guess I am doomed. I plan on having a buch of wine with dinner and making her drive. ;)
Ohh what an evil plan. LOL! "Revenge is a dish best served cold". IŽd say between 8-20 degrees Celsius depending on the wine (assuming it is red). LOL! At least there are two female characters as well. ;)

Attalus 02-12-2003 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by WillowIX:
Ohh what an evil plan. LOL! "Revenge is a dish best served cold". IŽd say between 8-20 degrees Celsius depending on the wine (assuming it is red). LOL! At least there are two female characters as well. ;)
Yeah, that is one of her favorite sayings, like, "Things that good don't happen," that we call "Laurie's Laws." Another is, "nobody ever had more fun at a party by arriving early." ;)

WillowIX 02-12-2003 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
LOL Willow, 29... i like the sound of that. But i'm afraid those days will never come back, unless you have a potion of eternal youth. I'll be happy to trade it with you for a sixpack of Heini's. :D
Johnny of course I have a potion of eternal youth. IŽm planning on being 29 years old for, ohh, about 20 years. LOL!

"Things that good don't happen," This could come in handy at the movies. LOL. Whenever thereŽs some romance whisper those words. :D

Calaethis Dragonsbane 02-12-2003 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Attalus:
</font><blockquote>Quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by WillowIX:

Yeah, that is one of her favorite sayings, like, "Things that good don't happen," that we call "Laurie's Laws." Another is, "nobody ever had more fun at a party by arriving early." ;) </font>[/QUOTE]Wait wait - that'd never work [img]tongue.gif[/img] either of you ;) 'coz, Att here is always bragging on how hot it is in Texas or whereever he lives [img]tongue.gif[/img] (I mean the revenge served cold [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

Attalus 02-12-2003 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
Wait wait - that'd never work [img]tongue.gif[/img] either of you ;) 'coz, Att here is always bragging on how hot it is in Texas or whereever he lives [img]tongue.gif[/img] (I mean the revenge served cold [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
Ah, but we have refrigerators, here, however backward we might be otherwise. [img]tongue.gif[/img] And no refrigerator is as cold as a cold heart bent on revenge.

antryg 02-12-2003 08:38 PM

Sometimes you just don't know if it is safe to come into the Cafe or not. Walking in during a discussion on revenge sounds risky but I'll chance it as long as nobody uses me as an example or asks me to drink any of Willow's wine or Johnny's beer. When I want to drink, I reach for a Dr. Pepper.

arion windrider 02-12-2003 08:53 PM

walks into the cafe and burps :D , waves hi to everyone

[ 02-12-2003, 08:56 PM: Message edited by: arion windrider ]

Sir Krustin 02-12-2003 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
29 and holding? That's what all the old lady customers say at work. :D

arion windrider 02-13-2003 12:42 AM

knocks on the cafe door... "is anybody home?"