Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe- a conversation zone 2-1-03 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83999)

Attalus 02-01-2003 02:25 PM

Ha, you two are out of luck. <font color=pink>Galadria</font> doesn't allow chocolate in the house. [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]

purre 02-01-2003 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kaltia:
I RESENT THAT! Saara, you're mean to me!
What say we take everybody's chocolate, clan sister?
[/QUOTE]

I know I am [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Good idea! and lets eat the chocolate then! :D it's our duty to do so as the matriarchs of the clan of the chocolate,isn't it? ;)

Lord High Eater of Legs 02-01-2003 02:27 PM

Quote:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by purre:
hmm.. Kaltia seems to be back in business (read: [img]graemlins/spam2.gif[/img] ) ;)
Hi to everyone [img]smile.gif[/img]

</font>[/QUOTE]lol [img]tongue.gif[/img] The [img]graemlins/spam3.gif[/img] queen's minion's must serve, by creating countless pages of Cloudy's cafe thread ;)

you no steal my choccy, kitty :( *hides hoard of millions of tons chocolate.* :D

[ 02-01-2003, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: Lord High Eater of Legs ]

Kaltia 02-01-2003 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by purre:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kaltia:

</font>[/QUOTE]I know I am [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Good idea! and lets eat the chocolate then! :D it's our duty to do so as the matriarchs of the clan of the chocolate,isn't it? ;)
[/QUOTE]
For those wjo are wondering-while I was away I became a member of several other forums. On one-unforgottenrealms-I made up the chocolate Clan. Purre and I are joint Matriachs.

Calaethis Dragonsbane 02-01-2003 04:52 PM

Bah another title... "husband to chocolate Matriach?" Typical... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Kaltia 02-01-2003 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
Bah another title... "husband to chocolate Matriach?" Typical... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sorry!
*hugs* Doesn't matter, anyway [img]smile.gif[/img]

purre 02-01-2003 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lord High Eater of Legs:
lol [img]tongue.gif[/img] The [img]graemlins/spam3.gif[/img] queen's minion's must serve, by creating countless pages of Cloudy's cafe thread ;)

you no steal my choccy, kitty :( *hides hoard of millions of tons chocolate.* :D

well,if she's not stealing it,I will :D
*steals ALL of the chocolate and EATS ALL of it* yum!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] thanks ;) [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D

Calaethis Dragonsbane 02-01-2003 05:19 PM

Quote:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:

Sorry!
</font>[/QUOTE]*hugs back and waits to see if LB checks this and says "ew ew ew no public displays of affection" like the LAST time [img]tongue.gif[/img] *

Kaltia 02-01-2003 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by purre:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lord High Eater of Legs:
lol [img]tongue.gif[/img] The [img]graemlins/spam3.gif[/img] queen's minion's must serve, by creating countless pages of Cloudy's cafe thread ;)

well,if she's not stealing it,I will :D
*steals ALL of the chocolate and EATS ALL of it* yum!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] thanks ;) [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D
</font>[/QUOTE]Purre! Your status as a member of the taxman clan is obvious! SO TAX 'EM, SAARA! :D

Kaltia 02-01-2003 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kaltia:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:

Sorry!
</font>[/QUOTE]*hugs back and waits to see if LB checks this and says "ew ew ew no public displays of affection" like the LAST time [img]tongue.gif[/img] *
</font>[/QUOTE]What's wrong with public displays of affection?