Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, aconversation zone, 9-11-02, In Memoriam (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81204)

MagiK 09-12-2002 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Attalus:
Well, MagiK, the worst thing about the bed is that <font color=lavender>Galadria</font> is not in it. She's at work. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font color="#cc3399"> Ah Ha! I see the flaw in my theory then [img]smile.gif[/img]
Awww man what a double whammy....sick and no snuggle bunny around to cuddle with :( Get better soon guy!</font>

Kaltia 09-12-2002 01:50 PM

bah, am here, am living....just broke another girl's finger (well, nearly) in hockey...muahaha...20 girls and three boys and the girls were doing the most damage LOL!
Am going to play a spot of ToB now...If nessy manages to get here I'm not in the mood for marrige tonight. :D

Elif Godson 09-12-2002 02:20 PM

Wish me luck, this time Tomorrow I will be in the big apple :D :D :D :D
Need to be at the airport at 4 am, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Attalus 09-12-2002 02:28 PM

LOL, Kaltia, if you were there, I'd definitely bet on you casing damage. Damn, I'd love to have seen that match, hehe.

Elif, best of luck, and I'll say a little prayer. ;)

Well, MagiK, that's one reason to go to work. She only works three days a week, though. :(

FelixJaeger 09-12-2002 02:42 PM

Hi y'all hows it hangin?
argh bloody NwN addictive but bloody annoying .....hmmn i like being left on my own i can play my music downstairs as loud as i want/ as my ears can stand it!
<s>Felix</s>

Kaltia 09-12-2002 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Attalus:
LOL, Kaltia, if you were there, I'd definitely bet on you casing damage. Damn, I'd love to have seen that match, hehe.
<font color=black"> I didn't think you were the violent type Atty-boy :D </font>
Interesting, I put "font color="black" and all that and it came out green. Curiouser and curioser.

[ 09-12-2002, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: Kaltia ]

Attalus 09-12-2002 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kaltia:
I didn't think you were the violent type Atty-boy :D </font>[/i]
Interesting, I put "font color="black" and all that and it came out green. Curiouser and curioser.[/QB]
I have had my moments, dear. I just don't like to go into them. Besides, the image of you with a hockey-stick doing mayhem is just too irresistible. BTW, did the wedding gift from <font color=lavender>Galadria</font> and I arrive? I believe it was a set of manacles. :D I don't really know, she does the shopping.

Kaltia 09-12-2002 02:58 PM

<font color="blue">roflmao! yeah, it arrived just after a ring of silence for Calthy-he was struggling too much-a new snake-whip from Sir M and a load of Best Wishes and all that-but before the taser charger and Sigmar's Big Box 'o Melons arrived :D
Tell Gal I already know how to use it...And on whom... [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img]
Yeah, the fun of playing with a three-foot long stick is just...irresistable!</font>

MagiK 09-12-2002 03:06 PM

<font color="#cc3399"> Sounds like I miss all the really fun stuff [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>

Sigmar 09-12-2002 03:27 PM

Please make your way to the chatroom, thankyou.