Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > Uwe Boll working on Baldurs Gate movie - to be released in 2008
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What was your first impulse when reading the topic of this thread?
Who is Uwe Boll and what is Baldurs Gate?! 7 18.92%
Someone! Anyone! Call an exorcist! Now!! 6 16.22%
I should sell my television and buy myself a nice piece of land in the middle of sahara. As far away from Boll as humanly possible. 3 8.11%
My heart... *gasp* 4 10.81%
Time to take out the industrial lawnmower for a spin, and pay Uwe a visit... 6 16.22%
I bet he contracted Bob Saget to play the part of Sarevok! The apocalypse is upon us! 6 16.22%
It's about time a Baldurs Gate movie was made. And I'm glad they picked such an experienced and brilliant director as Boll to supervise the project. 3 8.11%
Err... what have you been smoking? 2 5.41%
Voters: 37.